- A low viscosity threadlocker for fasteners up to 1" in diameter
- Prevents leaks and the rusting of threads
- Removable with heat and hand tools
- Adds 3,000 PSI holding power on slip- and press-fit assemblies
- Locks against vibration loosening
Featuring a breaking torque of 250 in lb and a prevailing torque of 275 in lb, Loctite 271 is the thread locker to use on heavy equiptment and suspension bolts. Threadlocker 271 can be used in a temperature range of -65.0 °F to 300.0 °F, and has fix cure time of 10 minutes at 77 °F. Full curing requires 24 hours.